Your new company
Align yourself with a reputable and long standing award winning commercial contractor. This Christchurch business have successfully been doing design and build projects across the City and leading commercial developments including refurbishment and fitout works. They offer a diverse range of projects within this space and, thus offering you a great portfolio of projects.
Your new role
Due to organic growth and secured projects, our client is now in a position to engage a Site Manager to work on projects throughout Christchurch. General duties include:
- Management and supervision of daily site activities
- The delegation of duties, problem solving and liaison with subcontractors
- Running the day to day site activities, distributing of site materials, supervising site trades and labour, liaising with subcontractors, clients, engineer, architects and management
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget to the highest of standards.
- Responsible for allocation of work, ordering materials and labour, reading plans, set out and generally increasing the productivity
Your work will be diverse and varied and you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects across Christchurch.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Commercial building trade background
- Previous experience working on projects to the value of $5 million+
- Demonstrated history as a Site Manager
- Positive attitude, team player with a natural leadership style
- Be in New Zealand and hold a valid working visa
In return you will be part of a construction company that is stable, has a good reputation in the business and offer diverse projects to work on.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2666091