Permanent CNC Operator position available within a local joinery company providing quality joinery solutions for commercial and residential clients.
Payrate: $28ph-$38ph dependant on experience.
40hour weeks with opportunities for overtime.
- Operate CNC machines (No programming experience required)
- Ensure machines are regularly maintained with the ability to spot operating issues.
- Machining parts according to drawings and specifications.
- Working to tight deadlines while not cutting corners on quality.
What you'll need to bring to the team:
- Two years minimum of CNC machining experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with various materials (MDF, Particleboard, Pre-Finished board, Laminates, Acrylic, Veneers, Solid Wood etc.)
- A great work ethic, with the ability to work within a team as well as unsupervised.
- Health & Safety conscious.
- NZ citizen/resident or a current work visa.
What's in it for you:
What you need to do now
- Work for a company delivering high quality, innovative products.
- Strong team culture.
- Competitive salary.
- regular work celebrations.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2669767