Your new company
One of the largest Kiwi owned organisation based in East Auckland. They are known in the manufacturing and distribution industry, and they have fantastic technology team who are always looking to invent new solutions for their customers.
Your new role
The Cloud Engineer is primarily responsible for the automation, technical analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure in a dedicated and virtualised environment, in order to support mission critical business processes for the organisation. The Cloud Engineer will focus on various projects to push for cloud first, excellent prioritisation, responsiveness and customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Management and Deployment of IaaS and PaaS services in Microsoft Azure
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Knowledge of Enterprise Virtualisation technologies such as Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Operational knowledge of Containerisation technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Customer Service orientated
- Able to mentor staff to help improve their skills
- Good ITSM tool knowledge
- People management skills
- Ability to work tight timelines and to deadlines
- Able to manage time and priorities appropriately
- Team player
- Positive attitude towards learning and development
- Effective troubleshooting
- Excellent problem solving abilities and tenacity
- Ability to present solutions to a problem
- Good networking skills will be highly advantageous
In return, you have the opportunity to work within a company which sees the value of teamwork and always strives for excellence. You have the chance to work with a company who offers the chance of progression. You will also receive a competitive salary and bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.