Your new company
You will be working for a specialist insurance company in Ellerslie, offering premium service and support to a niche clientele.
This company values customer experience AND employee experience! Their values lie in diversity, team work, knowledge and understanding.
Your new role
You will be answering inbound calls and resolving queries from clients, stakeholders, underwriters and your team. This will include quoting, selling insurance policies and updating system information accordingly. You will also be multitasking administration duties that arise.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills - both written and verbal
- You will have a strong ability to work autonomously while also being a key team player
- You will have strong time management skills
- You will have a sense of humour and enjoy being a part of a team with fantastic culture.
- Outstanding workplace culture - quarterly events, quiz nights, team dinners!
- A fantastic bonus scheme and commission model!
- Health insurance! Travel insurance allowance!
- An office right next to the train station - or a 5 min walk to free parking!
- Career growth!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2641366