Your new company
This company has been helping kiwi businesses reward their customers through innovative programme’s for many years. They specialise in the clever use of big data to help Kiwi businesses know more about what their customers want from them, and how they can best deliver it.
Your new role
Reporting directly to the Head of Client Marketing, this role will see you create and manage the execution of campaigns across all channels that make customers want to engage and shop, collect points and spend points on rewards. This is both a management and a hands on role in a fast-paced environment that includes all aspects of marketing campaign delivery and will suit someone who loves creating and implementing campaigns that change the shopping behaviour of New Zealanders.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 5+ years’ experience in membership/loyalty marketing with specific experience in direct & digital marketing and a strong understanding for data
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- It would be valuable to have previous experience working within a marketing team or agency in a fast-paced environment with high levels of client contact
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- A strong understanding of digital marketing channels and direct marketing solutions
- An understanding data, how it drives outcomes and comfort with interpreting campaign results
- Experience copywriting, reading and proofing marketing material
- Prior experience delivering campaigns that create commercial results
A rewarding career for outstanding professionals with ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on people's well-being to drive change. This business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social issues; and they use unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impact on society.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2670049