Your new company
Hays Recruitment have partnered with a leading nationwide commercial property remediation specialist. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Client Manager / Account Manager to join their rapidly expanding business.
Your new role
To seek out new business and increase business with existing clients to ensure that individual sales and gross profit targets are achieved or exceeded. This includes building and nurturing a profitable client base, accurately pricing and submitting proposals, and providing all the correct information for new jobs which enhances the overall professional image and profitability of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop relationships with core clients, and identify and target new relationships
- Secure and expand existing client relationships
- Build client awareness of the range of services offered
- Accurately calculate the cost price of jobs (Including sub-trades)
- Accurately calculate the sell price to ensure GP return
- Write proposal and follow up with clients to secure business
- Ensure all the minimum info is provided for new job files (Photos, brief & spec)
- Maintain weekly contact with Project Managers on progress
- Complete invoicing at specific dates to ensure GP return
What you'll get in return
- Desirable but not essential, experience and demonstrable success working in a targeted sales environment
- Have the ability to identify dynamic sales solutions at client level.
- You will possess excellent communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Proven sales and negotiation skills
- Able to work autonomously and in a team structure
- Good computer literacy skills
- Have the ability to communicate cross-functionally and build strong business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Sales experience in educational institutions, commercial property management, national retail companies would be beneficial
- Competitive salary + Bonus structure
- Medical Insurance
- Company vehicle for work and personal use
- Fuel Card
- Birthday voucher
- Staff discount deals with various companies
- Become an essential part of a fast-going business in an exciting growth phase.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work and be supported in a dynamic environment, with a high-performing and experienced team.
Person needs to have the rights to work in New Zealand.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Or alternatively, please feel free to contact me directly on:
P: +64 (0) 9 377 2299