Your new company
Your new company is a well-renowned civil construction outfit that has multiple projects spanning across the Wellington region. The company covers many aspects of civil construction including earthworks, drainage and roading. They pride themselves on up-skilling staff, making this a fantastic career opportunity.
Your new role
You will be tasked with driving Class 2 vehicles. Your role will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Helping with carting material to and from site.
- Loading and unloading trucks.
- Helping with labour when need be.
What you'll get in return
- Full Class 2 license.
- Reliable transport preferred.
- Eligible to work in NZ.
- Hard-working attitude. Not afraid to get out of the truck and help the crew.
What you need to do now
- 40+ hours per week. Monday to Friday, with optional weekend work.
- Best rates in Wellington.
- Company that is invested in your career development.
- Willing to help with licenses and tickets for the right individuals.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Andrew on 027 210 7058 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2512788