Your new company
As a Claims Consultant, you will provide an exceptional experience to IAG’s Customers, guiding them through the Motor, Homes or Contents Insurance Claims process in a supportive and professional way. Empathy is key to the success of this role. Whilst it’s never nice to have to make an Insurance claim, the customer will be pleased to have someone like you beside them every step of the way, putting their mind ease.
Your roster will be locked in over a two-week period and one weekend is completely free! Your 37.5 working hours per week are within 5 days across Monday to Sunday (anywhere between 8am to 8pm in the weekdays, 9am to 6pm on the weekend.
This is a hybrid working arrangement where you will be required to work from both home and in the office.
Skills & Experience:
- Lodge and proactively manage claims on behalf of IAG customers; liaising with internal and external providers and experts as required
- Provide world class customer experiences that create advocates for our business
- Identify priority claims, complex claims and claims from vulnerable customers
- Develop and maintain system, claims handling and policy wording knowledge, including any risk and compliance issues
- Ensure all claims managed are undertaken in line with company systems and processes to meet audit standards
- Actively participate as a constructive contributor with immediate team by sharing knowledge, skills and resources where needed and supporting as required in large major events
- Effective communication skills: Active listening, verbal and written
- Passionate about helping people and relationship building
- Empathy - Ability to relate to and adapt your approach to your customers in a caring and professional way
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident computer skills; comfortable navigating multiple systems simultaneously
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience within a call centre environment (highly desirable)
- Experience in Insurance and/or Finance industry (desirable)
- All computer equipment provided by IAG
- Comprehensive training and mentoring provided
- Career pathways development opportunities
- $500 health and wellness benefit each year after the first 12 months
- Up to 50% Insurance discounts, partnering retailer discounts
- Inclusive and supportive work environment
IAG’s purpose is to make the world a safer place. IAG are customer led and data driven and believe they have an important responsibility to communities and people to be safer, stronger, and more confident.
Working from Home: This opportunity gives you flexibility to work from home and in the office, however, to be considered you must meet the following work from home requirements:
What you need to do now
- Broadband with unlimited data
- Minimum upload speed of 5Mb (but recommend 10Mb) and download speed of 20Mb, Jitter less than 30 milliseconds – https://www.chorus.co.nz/speed-test
Start your career journey with us and click 'Apply'! Feel free to email email@example.com for any questions. Please note, applications will not be accepted via this email address. Start date – beginning of July #2645972