Your new company
A new and exciting opportunity has come available for a Civil Surveyor, based in Christchurch. They are looking for a Civil Surveyor who is dedicated and experienced, with a background in Leica Operating equipment, including GPS Laser, Robotic Total Station and 3D machine control. Does this sound like you, then apply today!
Your new role
This company are looking for the right person to join their amazing team in the Christchurch base. As one of the South Island’s leading Civil Contractors, they specialise in earthmoving, irrigation, pipeline and cable laying, cartage, and transportation. With over 200 staff employed throughout the South Island; with offices based in Waimate, Ashburton, Oamaru, Timaru, and Christchurch. Their team of highly skilled managers, engineers, and operators are the best in the business, with internationally certified systems for quality, safety, and environmental management ensure we consistently complete projects on time and within budget. Day to day tasks will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of all aspects of surveying including using GPS, Total Station and other surveying instruments/ equipment.
- Creating topographical plans, cut & fill, as built, and be able to plan to support claims and variations.
- Able to provide support to site personnel with general requirements, these may include - set outs, heights and survey control.
- Competent management of GPS Machine Control and Machine Guidance System Assets.
- Support quantity surveyors, estimators, and management with variations and payment claims.
- Ensuring survey equipment is maintained, calibrated and kept in good working order.
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years’ experience in New Zealand Civil Construction.
- Proven ability with CAD Systems, preferably AutoCad3D.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Hold a current NZ residency or long-term NZ work visa.
- Highly Competitive Salary $100,000K, plus attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible work/life balance
- Open career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
They are heavily involved within the Construction sector and have earned a reputation in the Technology Industry with their high quality and innovative products that are generally the first choice for their corporate clientele. Known for their flexible and fantastic work/life balance.
For interest in this role, please contact Mikayla Rinckes, Associate Consultant in Civil Construction at Hays Recruitment. P: 03 366 95520. E: email@example.com #2670052