Your new company
Stable civils business that has been operating in Mid Canterbury for the past 30 years. Their business has built it's reputation around New Zealand as a front runner within the civil space who take pride in the quality of the projects they deliver across the country.
Your new role
This leading civils business is looking to grow its management team and in Ashburton and have an exciting opportunity for a Civil Project Manager who is business minded and can run projects from the tendering stage to completion.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Experience in end to end Project Management, including tendering and procurement
- Strong knowledge of NZS3910
- Proficient In Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and experience in Mango (IMS) and Xero systems would be an advantage
- Strong focus on financial management and quality outcomes
- A diploma or degree in Civil Engineering would be an advantage
- Experience leading, coaching and managing teams with on the ground experience and understanding an advantage
- The ability to grow current client relationships and have the desire to seek new opportunities
- We are looking for someone with great people skills that enjoys working as part of a close team, on some very interesting projects
- An attractive salary package, negotiable depending on experience
- Health insurance
- Vehicle, phone, laptop
- On-going training and development with support to grow personally and professionally
This is an excellent opportunity to challenge your skills and take the lead on major projects, while adding growth and experience to a fantastic management team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Mikayla Rinckes. firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 03 366 95520
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2650334