Your new company
The leading Canterbarian company has invested heavily in a continued programme of up-skilling and supporting their staff. They don’t just see the potential in our work; they also see it in their people.
Over multiple decades of being a leader in the industry, they have cultivated a team of hard working, honest infrastructure experts who get the job done with minimal fuss and maximum effort.
This company have implemented systems, processes and a production rate that ensure they achieve great results. By setting goals on a daily basis, and by having regular reviews and updates, the regularly hit targets, resulting in the team and clients staying ahead of the game.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Successfully managing the planning, delivery, monitoring & evaluation of projects.
- Managing all aspects of the project, contract, including all financial, pricing of project, and commercial aspects.
- Regularly reporting to the Operations Manager at the beginning and end of projects.
- Manage a crew successfully in a positive mindset
What you'll get in return
- Suitable Tertiary Qualification (MIPENZ, BE Civil, Survey Qualification) or demonstrable long-term experience
- Experience in Civil Construction and Greenfield Development Essential
- Proven knowledge and methodologies for bulk earthworks, drainage, civil infrastructure, roading & paving
- Proven track record in managing multiple civil infrastructures construction sites
- Advances understanding of plans, pricing, and specifications for major civil works
- Experiences & understanding in coordinating the activities and efficient use of heavy machinery
- Competent & proven experience in programming and scheduling works
- People management experience
- Contract management experience
- Provide leadership in HSE
What you need to do now
- Fantastic work culture
- Support with further training and development
- Continuous forward-pipeline work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Phone: 03 36695520
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org #2722785