Your new company
This well renowned local and nationwide company is excited to announce they’re looking for a Civil Project Manager to join their team!
They have built a strong reputation for being one of the best specialist contractors in the industry.
Proven capability to research, design, and build highly specialised civil engineering solutions for the Construction and Electrical infrastructure.
Makes them one of the most trusted construction companies in the business. Offering a wealth of experience, knowledge, and construction capability,
they are a step ahead in their industry. This dynamic company are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe environment, with client satisfaction at the forefront of what they do.
They understand their people are vital to creating new and innovate solutions to enhance the lives of people in our communities.
Your new role
In this role you will be responsible for the overall management, and implementation of administrative tasks,
to ensure you are fully be able to deliver on construction projects effectively. Being able to understand and deliver on client’s expectations is essential, with respect to cost, time, and commitments.
With full oversee of all relevant works and operations that include third parties, while maintaining professional practice in accordance with company policies and procedures. Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship management skills.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years in the Civil Construction industry
- You collaborate well ensuring delivery targets are hit
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- A self-starter who is focused on providing solutions and outputs that are in line with best practice.
- Hold a civil engineering qualification and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience that includes project engineering, construction supervision.
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Future Pipeline work
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now on 03 366 9920, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org #2686220