Your new role:
- Reporting to the Regional Manager. You will be responsible for ensuring the operational functions are delivered, managing assets, fleet, and equipment functions.
- Be familiar with legislation policies (Health & Safety at Work Act 2015 & Resource Management)
- The effective management, development, scheduling and coordination of people and resources for the flawless execution of infrastructure works
- Scheduling equipment for maintenance and working with the Workshop Manager to agree on a priority list.
As well as Team Lead you will also be expected to work as a drivers/operator. You will be provided with full training across Vacuum Loaders, Hydro Excavators and Flushing units but previous experience is advantageous.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Experience managing staff
- A team player
- Great communication skills
- Time Management
- Class 2 or 4 license
- Physically fit and hard working
- Must be a team player
- Pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
- Dangerous Goods endorsement (preferred but not essential)
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary
- Career and development opportunities
- Be part of an essential service to the community
- Opportunities to expand your career
What you need to do now
Call Katy on 098841594 or email email@example.com