Your new company
Well known brand and excellent reputation. This civils business are defiantly leaders in their specialised civils industry and have proven they are at the top of their game being one of the front runners within the surfacing industry to date.
Your new role
As a Civil Estimator, you would’ve been exposed to a variety of civil projects and have proven industry knowledge from the civil sector. You will be a key member within the commercial team and you will provide excellent guidance and support to others in the team while leading from the front. This role will not see you sitting behind a desk 24/7, as you will be expected to go out on site and build relationships with clients and alike.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Ideally, have a Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent
- Have a track record in working on civil projects
- Exposure to surfacing projects – roads, carparks, chip sealing, footpaths, driveways
- Proven high win ratio on project tenders
- Want to work with a market leader and a stable business
- Have worked on various estimating databases
- Enjoy working with engineers and in a team environment
- Driven and positive attitude
- Must be in New Zealand and hold a valid working visa
In return you will be part of a construction company that has a good reputation in the business and offer diverse projects to work on within a stable environment.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role please contact Natasha Anderson on 03-669-5518 or email a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org