Your new company
Our client is a North Shore based Architectural Practice, with an inhouse civil engineering team to provide expert advice on their subdivision projects. Working closely with Architects and Planner this provides a unique opportunity for Civil Engineers to be exposed to the whole design process. With developments ranging in scale from small to medium sized subdivisions and commercial developments, there is a range of projects on offer.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Working closely with the companies Architects and Planner you will be involved in projects from the very initial stages of development through to completion.
- You will be responsible for the civil engineering design for sub divisions, including 3waters, earthworks and roading.
What you'll get in return
- You will have 1-4 years New Zealand based land development design experience
- Be competent in using AutoCAD
- Civil 3D experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Strong communication skills are required for both working internally with other consultants and externally with clients.
What you need to do now
- You will have the opportunity to gain excellent project expose
- There is room for growth and development as the Practice grows in size
- The team is vibrant and there is a strong worklife balance.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2613818