Your new company
Our client is an Auckland based NZ owned engineering consultancy . They have a reputation for delivering high quality and sustainable designs for a range of public and private sector projects across NZ. Due to winning several significant sized infrastructure projects they are currently seeking a 3Waters Engineer to join their team.
Your new role
- Work on the civil design of diverse range of 3waters infrastructure projects from concept through to detailed design.
- Conduct stormwater and flow conveyance calculations.
- Produce flood risk assessment reports
- Autonomously manage projects from initial design through to construction
- Be client facing and take ownership of your projects
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Be a self-starter, who can work autonomously
- Agility to work on a range of projects
- Previous stormwater, wastewater or portable civil pipeline and pump design experience
- 12D design skills are preferred, but training will be provided if required
- Civil or environmental engineering qualification
What you need to do now
- Exposure to a range of projects
- A strong mentorship program and structured training to allow you to progress
- Family feel supportive culture
- Competitive salary
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amy Scarfe now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2666085