Your new company
Your new company are a growing land development consultancy with a presence across the South Island. Specialising in engineering, surveying and planning this company pride themselves on creating innovative designs to solve civil engineering and stormwater problems, as well as design services for subdivisions to maximise space to allow for buildings, amenities and infrastructure.
Your new role
As a member of the Civil Engineering team you will be a key team member contributing towards the successful delivery of civil projects. You will be heavily involved in the design and delivery of land development projects from conception to completion including design of land development and 3 waters projects, including, but not limited to:
- Roading and landform design of small to large residential and industrial projects on greenfield and brownfield sites
- Water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation and treatment
- Concept through detailed design, consenting, contract management, and construction observation.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a qualified engineer or technician with:
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Civil 3D or 12d
- Proven ability to design and monitor construction work
- Knowledge of the land development process
- Ideally 2 + years experience within New Zealand, however candidates with a minimum of 1 year of experience will be considered
In return you will receive an above market rate remuneration package, a collaborative and supportive work environment, varied and exciting projects and a progression path towards gaining CPEng status.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Angela Chhour directly on 03 669 5714 or email@example.com
I am also interested in hearing from surveyors/survey technicians as well as planners. #2436911