Your new company
Our client provides high-quality care and education for children in a beautiful purpose-built environment from birth to the ages of 6. We endeavour to provide an atmosphere that is warm, accepting and welcoming to both children and their families.
Your new role
Model consistent use of management system to support and enhance ākonga learning and kaiako teaching. Enduring effective day-today running of the Service, working as a collaborative and reflective leader, ensuring a quality program for our ākonga. Tasks include:
- Staff rosters
- Parent invoices
- Oversee and authorise change of hours for placements
- Childcare software management
- Support the completing of MOE statistics forms, RS7 returns and service delivery notification
- Reports and record of cash inwards
- Lead and engage in effective internal evaluation, improve service policy, practice and outcome for our ākonga.
- Ensure the planning, implementation and documentation of strategic, regular and emergent review
- Lead and engage in collaborative problem
- First point of contact for enquires and enrolments
- Understand the strengths of the team and ensure
- Managing the learning setting to ensure access to learning for all staff
What you'll need to succeed
- Teaching background
- Management experience
- Passionate about people
- Positive attitude
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2648602