A high-end residential company are looking for an experienced or qualified carpenter to join their team immediately.
Benefits with this job:
- Excellent pay package
- Weekly pay
- Accrue annual leave
- paid public holidays
- Long term work prospects with career progression
- Great team culture
Your new role
The ability to produce high quality work across all aspects of carpentry is paramount along with good health and safety knowledge.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified carpenter or extensive experience in carpentry
- Own your own tool kit including power tools
- Your own transport would be preferred but not essential
- You will be based in Wellington region or willing to relocate
- Rights to work in New Zealand
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role call Katie on 021532310 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this brilliant opportunity.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.