Your new company
is one of the largest electrical services contractor in New Zealand and a leading provider of integrated asset management, operations and maintenance services to the power, transmission and distribution industries.
Your new role:
his role will be working mostly on the local distribution network, along with various private networks, carrying out HV and LV cable jointing and terminations. You will also be involved with the installation, testing and commissioning of HV and LV distribution equipment.
There is a lot of Variety in this role and there is an opportunity to work on other networks across NZ
What you'll need to succeed:
What you'll get in return:
- Minimum 3 years experience in Cable Jointing in New Zealand or Overseas.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of electrical theory and electrical testing
- Ability to understand electrical diagrams and plans
- Be willing to multi-task
What you need to do now
- Opportunities for growth
- Immediate start
- Weekly wages
- Work with the best in the industry
- Great team environment, excellent safety culture!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send your CV through to email@example.com or give me a call on 098841587
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2575305