Your new role
Our client is looking for an experienced Cabinet Maker to join their team! They specialise in designing, manufacturing and installing kitchen cabinetry for the commercial and residential fit outs.
This is a varied and fast paced role based around the Wellington region. You will be installing kitchens and joinery and be a part of our finishing team. We have a fantastic, friendly and successful team and on site you will have responsibility of the team.
What you'll get in return
What you'll need to succeed
- Monday to Friday
- 7:30am to 4:30pm
- Temp or Perm opportunity
- Immediate starts available
- Use of a company vehicle
- Weekly pay - Kiwisaver, annual leave, sick leave
- Career progression opportunities
- PPE provided
- Join a fantastic and successful team
What you need to do now
- Proven experience in kitchen manufacturing or woodworking
- Strong finishing skills – any eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- Confident engaging with customers
- Full class 1 license
- Ability to direct and work within a team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us Jess on 04 886 3827.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.