Your new company
A global software company based in Auckland CBD, well known for creating new solutions for their customer. They have fantastic office culture, talented colleagues and supportive management.
Your new role
As the Product Integrations Business Systems Analyst, you will investigate root causes of ongoing or acute issues and identify opportunities for improvements. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams, including Customer Service and Product Development departments, as well as external partners and stakeholders to ensure prompt investigation and solving of issues.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Serve as the escalation point of support for product integrations support issues
- Identifying suitable opportunities for process improvements and mitigation or elimination of recurring issues
- Assisting with developing and maintaining internal knowledge documentation
- Effective communication with vendor partners about ongoing issues and possible solutions
- Collaborating with and supporting the Product Integrations team and other business teams
- Investigate challenging partner or client requests or issues
What you need to do now
- 5+ years work experience in the IT industry with at least 2 years as a Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, or similar/relevant role
- Proven ability to actively communicate with and contribute to team and stakeholder engagements
- Solid experience with writing and interpreting MSSQL and resolution tables
- Understanding of system design, IT infrastructure, and database concepts
- Working knowledge of API design and API best practice
- Excellent analytical skills for unusual issues
- A tertiary level qualification in Computer Science, Information Services, or similar relevant field is preferable
- Previous experience with Azure and/or APIs is desired
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Sakwan Mohammed via email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 098841552 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.