Your new company
Large government owned organisation working towards Aucklander's wellbeing.
Your new role
As their BI Analyst (operations) you'll be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising with key stakeholders to elicit, document, analyse & validate requirements.
- Delivering core BI needs
- Providing data insights for decision making & planning
- Managing and growing self-service intelligence environments
You will bring your experience and expertise in:
What you'll get in return
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Advanced Data Analysis skills - including data modelling.
- Advanced SQL, Power BI skills.
You'll have the opportunity to join a truly collaborative and supportive team, work in a positively challenging environment with lots of complexity and ongoing projects, and see the impact that your work will have in improving Auckland's community.
What you need to do now
- Competitive base salary of up to $140,000/year (according to experience)
- Flexible work arrangements.
- 5 weeks of AL.
- Several retailer discounts
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note that only applicants who currently hold the legal right to live and work in New Zealand will be considered. #2642630