Your new company
An exciting and fast-growing organisation who specialises in loyalty programs across New Zealand.
Your new role
As the Business Director, your role is primarily about enabling their existing clients to fully leverage the capabilities/resources of the organisation in driving successful outcomes by:
What you'll need to succeed
- Proactively developing client specific strategies within their major accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong trust-based relationships between the organisation and clients at a senior and a day to day level.
- Identifying all key stakeholders within the Client business - both at head office and front-line level.
- Ensuring that the organisation capabilities, plans and initiative are clearly in front of the client at all times.
- Coordinating and facilitating companywide contacts with their clients.
What you'll get in return
- Successful track record in Relationship/Account Management or Sales management within customer engagement industries (loyalty programs).
- Experience in development and implementation of business strategies
- Ability to deal at all levels within an organisation
- Experience working in data driven environment.
- Agency background where you may have worked in these areas would be suitable too.
This opportunity offers a very competitive salary alongside great benefits and great culture. Flexibility is key within their organisation...
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.