Your new company
A leading organisation within the online digital marketing space offering a wide range of solutions to help small and medium businesses.
Your new role
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for new acquisition (80% new business, 20% joint account management) which will evolve over time as your book of business grows and matures.
You key responsibilities will include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Prospect and acquire new clients to achieve targets through networking, prospecting, cold calling and client meetings.
- Utilise their sales methodology, tools and systems to help you identify and connect with prospects and convert them to active clients.
- Provide high quality client relationship and experience through proactive and responsible management in close collaboration with their services team.
- Build strong relationships internally with key stakeholders to ensure they follow their defined sales process and deliver value added results to help their clients grow their business through online digital marketing.
What you'll get in return
- Experience or a good understanding of consultative and outcome based selling.
- Face to face new business acquisition / sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Good problem solving ability through to resolution.
- Excellent relationship and rapport building skills.
What you need to do now
- Opportunity to grow within a fast growing organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to help SME across NZ.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an updated resume to email@example.com. #2618569