Your new company
Are a privately owned Materials Handling Australian family business. the company enjoys an enviable market leading position in both the Australian and New Zealand lifting and materials handling markets.
Your new role
Is a Business Development Manager for the North Island, covering from Napier to Northland.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Responsible for maintenance and improvement of their status within the five key business accounts.
- Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of sales goals and profitability.
- Develop individual action plans by reseller for effective delivery of sales targets.
- Assists in the development of marketing plans and provides support as needed.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new market leads across the Business Plan sectors.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for approval while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricing, sales and activity reports
- Assists senior management in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary + Bonuses
- Company vehicle for work + private use
- A supportive and family feel working environment
- Flexible working
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Or alternatively, please feel free to contact me directly on:
P: +64 (0) 9 377 2299