Your new company
A large organization in the public sector focused on transforming the lives of New Zealanders. With offices in Central Auckland, flexible working hours and a focus on work-life balance and career development, they are looking to bring on board a permanent Business Analyst to join their existing team of over 30 business analysts.
Your new role
You will make recommendations for the continued improvement of processes and/or systems for an ongoing programme of work in which there are multiple projects happening. Your responsibilities will vary depending on the project you are part of, and can include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Business requirements gathering, documentation and process mapping
- Creation and maintenance of documents
- Facilitating workshops and meetings
- Working with stakeholders across the organization
Previous experience as a process-oriented Business Analyst and exposure to working in a large organization is preferred. You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in project delivery with Waterfall methodology.
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Knowledge and expertise in requirements gathering, process mapping and documentation.
With a focus on work-life balance and ongoing career development, you will receive:
What you need to do now
- 5 weeks annual leave, 15 days sick leave
- Flexible work arrangement
- Growth opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2617846