Your new company
A large organization in the public sector focused on transforming the lives of New Zealanders. With offices in Central Auckland, flexible working hours and a focus on work-life balance and career development, they are looking to bring on board a Business Analyst to join their existing team of over 30 business analysts.
Your new role
You will make recommendations for the continued improvement of processes for an ongoing programme of work. Your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Business requirements gathering, documentation and process mapping
- Creation and maintenance of documents
- Facilitating workshops and meetings
- Working with stakeholders across the organization
Previous experience as a process-oriented Business Analyst and exposure to working in a large organization is preferred. You will have:
What you'll get in return
- Experience in project delivery with Waterfall methodology
- The ability to clearly articulate ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Knowledge and expertise in requirements gathering, process mapping and documentation.
With a focus on work-life balance and ongoing career development, you will receive:
What you need to do now
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Flexible work conditions around hours of work and the option to work from home some days of the week
- Medical insurance for eligible staff
- Training and study opportunities
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.