Your new company
An innovative media and broadcasting company that is very well-known among Kiwis is currently looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their team and be part of some of their exciting initiatives across the business.
Your new role
You will be the Business Analyst working on a 3PL project. The project is currently at the discovery phase. You will be involved with gathering requirements and stakeholder management, interacting with internal and external parties on the daily. This role is more business focused, however you must be able to effectively communicate to technical teams.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 3-4 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Skilled in carrying out documentation, Gap analysis and process mapping
- Experience in automation, logistics and 3PL is ideal
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the right to live and work in New Zealand
This opportunity offers an initial contract up until January 2023. Our client are working on a diverse range of projects so the likelihood of extension is high. Work from home options and flexibility are deeply valued in this company.
Additionally, contractors working through Hays also enjoy a wide range of benefits:
What you need to do now
- Weekly pay cycles
- Easy online timesheet submission and approval
- Regular contact with your consultant throughout the duration of your assignment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now:
E: Bianca.Redoblado@hays.net.nz | P: 09 884 1579
E: Kedra.Macpherson@hays.net.nz | P: 09 884 1583
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2686185