Branch Manager needed to oversee daily operations of a Blast Paint Yard for leading Industrial Service.
Your new company
We're partnered with one of the Country's Leading Industrial Services' Provider who have operations all across operations, employing over 600 employees Nationally. Providing a range of hard services for their clients, these cover anything from Waste Management, Draining and Pipeline Repair through to Commercial Blasting.
Your new role
This particular Branch's focus is on Commercial Painting, particularity for the Oil & Gas Industry. Your position as Branch Manager will have overall responsibility for the Blast Yard Operation both from an operational stand point but also from a sales and client relationship point. Successful performance in this role will be indicated by:
Strategic planning and Revenue
• Assist the General Manager in the development of annual budgets.
• Minimising financial and contractual risk to the business.
• Delivering on time, high quality and relevant monthly and forecast reporting to the Onshore coatings division.
• Provide backup to the Fabric Maintenance Division
Leadership, Development and Coaching
• Providing leadership and direction on a day-to-day basis to meet both financial, health and safety, quality and environmental targets to their staff
Plant & Equipment management
• Ensuring plant and equipment is maintained and used in a safe, correct and efficient manner.
• Provide effective planning to ensure all resources are fully utilised.
• Liaising with key clients to maintain and grow business in the region.
• Developing sales strategy in collaboration with the General Manager and Business Development
• Ensure products and projects are delivered in full on time within specifications
• Ensure Branch workmanship meets quality standards.
What you'll need to succeed
Minimum of 5+ years in a management role /sales/Operations/Contract Management experience, planning, reporting, performance monitoring and evaluating logistical and people management.
We're looking for someone from an operation that revenue steam and clientele operates through majority contracted/tendered business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dornford @098841540
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Supply Chain & Logistics
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Dornford Goves, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland