Your new company
Large multinational company focusing mainly on facilities management within the New Zealand industry. Primarily focused on property maintenance management and managing clients property portfolios. Main portfolios in Dunedin include Kiwisaver, Westpac and the Dunedin City Council maintenance contract.
Your new role
This company self delivers trade services so part of the role involves managing the trades team. This includes interviewing, inductions and overseeing the supervisor with team management. You will also be building existing client portfolios and accounts, maintaining client relationships and reporting. Your new role will also require occasional pricing and estimation work for the occasional overflow.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Relevant trade qualification
- Current registration in the field
- Minimum 5 years experience within the maintenance or commercial installation industry
- Over 5 years experience managing service/installation team and managing clients relationships
- Working knowledge of pricing/quoting projects
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary with a full use vehicle
- medical, personal and income protection insurance
- Growth and career progression opportunities
- Training and development offered
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call Sian Davis on 03-669-5532 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2660727