Your new company
A market leader in short term storage and temporary containerised solutions.
Your new role
As a Branch Manager you will need to lead, motivate and inspire a team of sales and operations people, with the ultimate goal of driving sales in your area. You will also need to provide excellent customers service and support when needed.
- Lead and motivate a sales team
- Ensure smooth operations from warehouse floor to delivery
- Organise and run weekly and monthly meetings to help keep teams on track
- Set KPIs for your team and provide the support they need to reach them
- Provide customer service when needed
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Prior experience in transport, logistics or warehousing is preferred
- Natural leadership skills with a past record of leadership experience
- Sound customer service skills and a willingness to help out when needed
- Good time management skills to differentiate roles between sales and operations
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary + Car allowance + Bonus
- Opportunity to lead and mould a team
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sam Mason on 09-8884-1532 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2660264