BIM Manager required for an innovative Architecture firm centrally located in Auckland!
Your new company
Join an Auckland based Architecture firm with a strong national presence and an exceptional reputation for innovative and collaborative work. Our client is extremely well established in the industry and are widely known for their diverse project background and cutting-edge designs.
Your new role
- Implementing BIM software throughout the practice and maintaining best practice of software
- BIM training and support for employees
- Supporting BIM technology policies, workflows and processes
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years’ experience in a senior architectural technician role
- Highly competent in Revit
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing company who is constantly developing and pushing the boundaries of architectural design. You will be part of a collaborative studio that offers a structured career progression model and an agile approach to business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career. #2542019
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tess Bennett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland