Your new company
Based near the beach in the Bay of Plenty, you will be working with a leading service provider using sophisticated equipments, providing and maximising the best results for their clients. You will be offered flexibility, good work culture, internal career and personal development and various benefits within the company.
Your new role
You will have an advanced level of SQL application development and data warehouse management, manage and consolidate disparate data sources as well as providing a high level of business analytics capability. The role is responsible for ensuring that the developments are delivered to industry best practice standards in a consistent, accurate and timely manner.
What you'll need to succeed
- Work with existing data feeds from production applications and develop routines to import/merge them
- Code variables and complete statistical analyses as required
- Administration, security, and maintenance of data warehouse and related artefact.
- Work with system engineers to ensure ongoing performance & availability of database applications.
- Make data available for analytics to be consumed to deliver the best analytics experience for users.
- Roll out analytics to the business in a structured way, making it self-service where possible.
- Establish and maintain consistent methodologies and visual elements across all developments.
- Establish data integration points and solutions for data integration between information systems.
- Develop integration with source API’s and other data interfaces to populate information to agreed information architecture.
What you'll get in return
- You will be experienced in sourcing data from many different environments and working with large and complex data sets (ETL data pipelines).
- Experience using API’s or similar interfaces for sourcing data.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI, Power Query/Pivot for Excel and preferably reporting services.
- The ability to be flexible to work extended hours during main production periods as required.
What you need to do now
- Negotiable base salary from depending on experience
- Flexible hybrid working environment – Up to two days work from home
- Internal employee training programs and resources
- Medical insurances and discounts on wellness memberships and technology
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org #2651972