Your new company
Are an industry leader in the architecture space.
Your new role
Will see you drive the development and execution of bid, market and sector strategies in the Auckland market for this leading architecture and design practice. This is a highly important and exciting position where the management of pursuits is required to create innovative and creative solutions for clients. You will be working directly with principals, architects and designers, as well as other members of a high performing BD team. The role will suit an enthusiastic individual that thrives working on multiple bids at any one time, but that can also drive strategy and client engagement initiatives in tandem. The role will be varied and see you cover areas including; strategy, BD, pursuits, submissions, knowledge gathering & management as well as marketing.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven Bid Management experience
- CRM knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience of the end to end submissions process
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign as well as the production of collateral
- A strong ability to meet deadlines and be detail orientated
- Prior experience with stakeholder management
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will get to step into this newly formed role and have the chance to take ownership. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and great benefits. Most of all, you will get to join a great company culture and be in a role that can make a real difference.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2558849