AutoCAD Technician required for established Architecture firm centrally located in Auckland!
Your new company
Our client is an established architecture firm who are well-known in the industry for delivering large scale projects across New Zealand and internationally. Their work covers a broad range of project sectors including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Childcare and Retail. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm with a strong presence in the market and an exceptional reputation for innovative work.
Your new role
- Using AutoCAD to work on architectural design and documentation for commercial projects
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key deadlines
- Monitoring and maintaining project schedules
- Ensuring drawings comply with statutory and regulatory building requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical experience in NZ
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent in AutoCAD
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a medium sized architecture firm who is constantly developing and pushing the boundaries of architectural design. You will be part of a collaborative studio that offers career development and progression and an attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career. #2547573
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tess Bennett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland