Your new company
Be part of an experienced and growing team with a family focus. Apprenticeships offered and opportunities to upskill and drive your career if you work hard. Strong focus on a safe work environment and inclusive supportive team. Full PPE gear is supplied and free parking at the yard.
Your new role
With lots of new projects secured across Canterbury, new roles are needed for Asphalters with experience for immediate work (notice periods will be considered). Big hours and a long-term job is available for the right person if you prove yourself. Duties may include operating a roller, raking asphalt, driving or working around a paver or working in a chipseal crew, so experience in these would be an advantage. You must be flexible to also work in Queenstown/Cromwell when needed. Up to $60 per day living away from home costs paid on top of wages as well as accommodation included.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Full Class 1 (2 & 4 an advantage)
- Experience in Asphalting
- Able to pass a pre employment drug test is essential
- Reliability, own transport to get to work and a smartphone to log jobs and timesheets on the go
- Ongoing work with big hours over summer
- Weekly pay and a competitive pay rate
- Full PPE gear supplied
- Start Immediately (will consider notice periods)
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career
- Supportive inclusive team and work environment
If this interests you, please click ‘Apply now’ or call Rachel on +64 3 669 5725 to discuss other civil jobs we have available.