Area Manager Looking for a new challenge? Join a global telecommunications company!
Based in the Wellington region we have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join a global telecommunications organisation!
As an Area Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensures sell-through of key products by close collaboration and partnership with the retail stores, and store managers
- Ensures achievement of sell-out by direct management of the different volume drivers, with very close collaboration and partnership with sales reps and store managers:
- Ensures product distribution reach (number of stores covered)
- Ensures product distribution depth (number of models per store)
- Manages overall Sell out, Customer Service level, Days of Stock at the store level
- Ensures achievement of share of shelf targets and compliance to visual merchandising standards
- Ensures pricing standard compliance
- Ensures smooth and efficient execution of below-the-line promotions and recommends localised programs and incentives to achieve set targets
- Promoting key products at peak trading times to consideration and purchase decision by consumers
- Supervises promoters and ensures team compliance on various company standards, such as, but not limited to Retail Training, Visual Merchandising, Reporting, etc.
- Tracks retail performance and ensures timely reporting of SOH, sell out, share of shelf, visual merchandising compliance, new product pipeline, promotions, pricing, competitive activities.
- Ensures submission of daily reports
- Maintains good relationships with store managers, front liners, co-AMs and other store partners
What experience you'll need to have?
We are looking for a University Grad in business or any related field. Ideally at least three years’ experience in retail sales in the Telco or FMCG industries and experience in leading a team.
What you need to do now:
If you have answered yes to the questions above and are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV