An exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join a multidisciplinary practice in Tauranga!
Your new company
Our client is an established multidisciplinary practice who are well-known for their residential projects. They have multiple offices across New Zealand and are currently seeking an Architectural Technician to assist with their rapidly expanding workload.
Your new role
- Preparing Building Consent documents
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge of the NZ Building Code
- Experience with ArchiCAD
- Experience with consent processes
- An enthusiastic attitude and confident communication skills
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Technician to join an established design team in a supportive environment. You will have the chance to grow both professionally and personally and will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package based on your experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career. #2542021
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tess Bennett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland