Your new company
Our client is as established Architecture firm who are well-known for their award-winning projects and innovative designs. They have offices spanning New Zealand and Australia and a solid pipeline of state-of-the-art projects ensuring complete job security and stability.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Completing construction projects by preparing architectural design and documents and confirming specifications.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
- You must have 2+ years’ experience using Revit with proven work experience and drawings to be presented in your folio;
- Able to work independently and efficiently;
- Strong attention to detail
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded Architecture firm who offer excellent career progression opportunities. You will be exposed to some of the most cutting-edge projects in the NZ market, all while working in a supportive environment where you are able to evolve your skill set.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tessa.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.