Your new company
Our client is a leading player for commercial design and manufacturing in New Zealand. They are locally owned and operated and work across a range of projects covering commercial kitchens, restaurants and bars. This company has various arms within their business and operates as a multi-disciplinary operation covering sales, design, fabrication, project management and delivery. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills as a Technician with an accomplished team who have a wealth of knowledge.
Your new role
- Completing sets of detailed working drawings
- Assisting throughout the documentation stages of resource and building consent
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedules
What you'll need to succeed
- 4+ years’ experience as an Architectural Technician in NZ
- Keen eye for detail and proficient in creating accurate working drawings
- Proficient in Revit
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects at a time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.