Exciting opportunity for a Revit Technician to join renowned Architecture Firm!
Your new company
Our client is a well-established Architecture firm based centrally in the Auckland CBD and is known for their innovative and ground-breaking designs. Positioned as a top tier firm in the local market, this practice specialises in a broad range of project types and have a solid pipeline of upcoming work.
Your new role
- Working on architectural design and documentation
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key deadlines
- Monitoring and maintaining project schedules
- Supporting junior staff with mentorship as/when required
What you'll need to succeed
- Technical experience in NZ
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Ideally Revit experience
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a growing company who is constantly developing and pushing the boundaries of architectural design. You will be part of a collaborative studio that offers a structured career progression model and an agile approach to business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career. #2519057
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Tess Bennett, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Auckland