Your new company
Our client is an established architectural practice who specialise in dynamic, high-end residential projects. They pride themselves on their close-knit team culture and as a smaller firm you will have exposure to multiple stages of the design process rather than being pigeonholed. This role provides excellent job stability hence the new hire needed for the influx of work in the new year.
Your new role
- Preparing building consent documents
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
What you'll need to succeed
- Knowledge and understanding of the NZ building codes
- 3+ years’ local experience
- AutoCAD experience
- Experience with building consent process
- An enthusiastic attitude and confident communication skills
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established design team in a supportive environment. You will have the chance to grow both professionally and personally and will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package of $70-80k. You will enjoy flexible working hours and will join a small team with no corporate hierarchy making it easy to climb up the ladder.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.