Your new company
Join a boutique architecture firm who are well-known in the Auckland market for their innovative and high-end residential designs. As a smaller firm, this company boasts a close-knit and relaxed office environment and pride themselves on their collaborative team culture. With a solid pipeline of upcoming projects, you will be stepping into a secure role working alongside a tenured team of professionals who will support you to grow and develop your career.
Your new role
- Preparing building consent documents
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ years’ local experience
- Experience using ArchiCAD
- Knowledge of NZ building codes and standards
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning design team in a supportive environment. You will have the chance to grow both professionally and personally and will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. Being a smaller team with no corporate hierarchy, you will gain exposure to all phases of a project and have the opportunity to fast track your career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.