Your new company
Our client is a well-established architecture firm with a strong presence in the market and an exceptional reputation for innovative and collaborative work. Their national presence and award-winning designs position them as a desirable employer with a solid pipeline of exciting projects.
Your new role
- Responsible for managing multiple projects and hitting key dates
- Monitoring and maintaining project programs and schedule
- Maintaining the project documentations according to company standards and laws
What you'll need to succeed
- 2-6 years’ local experience
- Some understanding of Revit (happy to upskill in this)
- The ability to communicate and work efficiently within a team
- Passionate about Architecture and Design and a hard-working individual
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company who offer opportunity for growth and development. You will gain exposure to a range of project types and be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tess Bennett (09 884 1511, Tess.Bennett@hays.net.nz) or Cynthia Mudliar (021 204 3394, Cynthia.Mudliar@hays.net.nz) for a confidential discussion about your career.