We Believe in Better!
We are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is our vision.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Our associates are at the forefront of everything we do, driving our clients’ successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work. Our success is a direct result of the work of our people who live and breathe our Core Beliefs . Simply put, we believe in better lives. Join us!
Learn more about Unisys and our key solution offerings: Unisys, Stealth™, CloudForte®, InteliServe™
What Success looks like in this role:
As our Application Lead, you will support the Team Lead on one of our major accounts, as well as contribute your ideas and experience to guide where the account and its applications are headed.
It is expected that you are also capable of performing tasks at any level of the technical stack such as:
- API/back end/front end code in one or more languages.
- Understanding, creating, manipulating and querying databases.
- Working with systems infrastructure – hardware, OS, preparing the system and dependencies for all software.
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Development - C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, WCF, EntityFramework, NUnit, xUnit, JSON, XML
- Databases - SQL Server 2016/2014
- API Documentation – Swagger
- Experience working with APIs and API Management Platforms. (Mulesoft and/or Google Apigee are a significant plus)
- Experience of building apps in cloud environments, preferably Microsoft Azure will be highly advantageous
- Authentication - Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Windows Identity Foundation, STS
- Source Control - Git, Team Foundation Version Control
- Minimum of 3 years IT experience and knowledge of .NET framework
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in object-oriented analysis and design of business solutions
- A working knowledge of microservices architecture is a significant plus.
- Good working knowledge and experience in SDLC processes and tools including agile methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written English skills.