Your new company
Well-known, established, and growing Auckland based consultancy. They are recognised for assisting New Zealand's top tier organisations in harnessing the power of data for business growth and improved performance.
Your new role
A unique leadership opportunity, as their Analytics Manager you will have a good balance between people management and mentoring, project management, and hands-on work in solving complex data problems responsibilities.
In this role you'll be leading a team of skilled data analyst to deliver innovative and challenging analytics projects for top tier organisations across a variety of industries. You'll engage with key stakeholders and help them navigate through making more data-driven and customer-centric decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
Apart from your passion for data and analytics. You will bring:
What you'll get in return
- Excellent communication skills. You're skilled at presenting insights and solutions.
- Experience in delivering analytics projects, including project management and stakeholder management.
- People leadership and mentoring experience.
- Advanced technical skills in SQL, Excel, and visualisation tools such as Power BI. Skills with Python, SAS, and/or R will be highly desirable.
What you need to do now
- Competitive Salary
- Paid mobile & data plan
- Fully flexible work environment
- Birthday leave.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
- Social club activities & fun working environment.
- Variety!- work across a range of clients and technical environments solving varied business problems.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
**Please note that only candidates who currently hold the legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered** #2643872