Are you looking for a role where you can learn, be part of a dynamic team environment, and make a difference? Look no further!
Our client is focused on the delivery of work-based learning. The organisation is a new, national tertiary education provider, which brings together all classroom, digital and work-based learning. It will enable learners to move between workplaces and other educational offerings to meet their needs, partnering with industries and employers to achieve this. The company has a continuous focus on equity and honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi in all it does, to achieve equitable outcomes for all learners.They are passionate about building the people who will be the future backbone of Aotearoa, helping trainees become invaluable contributors across a multitude of industries and we have a great learning opportunity.
As an Administrator you will be responsible for office and fleet management and related services to the team, ensuring high-quality and fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the Earn Learn team and any external providers.If you want to learn and gain valuable professional development, then this could be the job for you!
To succeed in this role you need to:
- Proven experience in working in a business administration position
- The ability to move seamlessly between different workstreams and to prioritise tasks appropriately
- Ability to deliver against measured outcomes
- A good level of interpersonal, writing, relationship management and network skills
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work with confidentiality and discretion.