Your new company
This major international law firm is currently looking for one Full-time Administrator and one Part-time Administrator for ongoing temporary assignments assisting the partners with general administration tasks.
Located in central Christchurch in a beautiful purpose-built building, this is a fantastic opportunity to grow your administration experience or would be an ideal situation for a student studying law looking for a part-time position.
Your new role
Available as both Full-time(40hr weeks) and Part-time(flexible on hours)
This position is starting ASAP.
Responsibilities would consist of, but wouldn't be limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Support the partners with preparing documents and reports.
- Answering and redirecting phone calls and emails, and taking messages.
- Timely distribution of documents to appropriate staff and clients.
- Assisting with preparation of functions, meetings and social events.
- Assisting with AML processes.
- Printing, scanning and filing of documents.
- Maintenance of communal areas.
- Stationery and grocery ordering.
What you'll get in return
- Recent and relevant administration experience.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
- A can do attitude.
Experience within a highly respected company.
Experience within a law firm.
Work in the heart of Christchurch.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2621957