Your new company
Conveniently located next to New Market train station, cafes and Auckland Domain! We are seeking an administrator to assist the Facilities Manager with daily tasks and oversee the day to day running of the office. This role is a part-time position and you are required to work mornings.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Liaising and providing support for internal clients
- Preparation of documents and email correspondence
- Accepting and organising deliveries
- Organising logistics for client and staff events
- Assist in the preparation and provision of monthly reports
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Client/Customer Service – Excellent customer service skills. Good communication skills, PC literacy, Attention to detail.
- Quality & Compliance - Dedicated to the sustained delivery of the highest level of quality in all aspects of work performance and client service; accurately checking processes and tasks; following procedures; adherence to policy
What you'll get in return
- Working Relationships - Maintains effective working relations with colleagues and suppliers: a real people person
- Self Driven - Can use initiative and work alone
What you need to do now
- 20hrs a week, morning work only - keeping your afternoons free!
- Convenient New Market location
- Supportive team
- Competitive hourly rate, up to $28phr + 8% holiday pay
- Upskill in Facilities Management experience
- Work for a recognised, global company
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #2667724